General Conditions of Sale
§ 1 General Conditions
1. The following General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter "GCS") apply to all commercial relations between elisebisschop.com and the customer respectively in force. Customers can be both businesses and consumers. For the purposes of these GSC is considered consumer any physical person who acts for purposes that are not part of his business, industrial, craft or liberal.
2. L'Association diocésaine de Sens, main office, 7 Rue Francaise, CS 287, 89005 AUXERRE CEDEX, France, holds and provides access to the site www.elisebisschop.com by selling products according to the GCS presented here. She is the only responsible and legal interlocutor.
3. The sales office and the webmaster of elisebisschop.com is located at 3 Rue du Château, 89600 MAILLY LE CHATEAU, France.
4. Elisebisschop.com, to make more clear the purchase of its products pays particular attention to the description of its products through the use of descriptions of each product. Elisebisschop.com remains very attentive to post the description of each product so that the purchase is done in conditions of clarity, (information concerning the price, measurements, materials used, weight ...) accompanied by images concerning the product.
5. The presentation of the products in the online shop is only a non-contractual electronic catalog. By clicking on the "Buy" button, the customer agrees to order the goods contained in the shopping cart. An order confirmation is made immediately after sending the order. The sales contract will only be considered concluded with our separate order confirmation. The contract text is saved. The order data and the General Terms and Conditions of Sale are sent to the customer by e-mail. All previous orders can be viewed by the customer in the login area.
6. In case of total or partial unavailability of the goods, the customer is informed immediately and the price is refunded immediately.
7. The sale prices are displayed on the site elisebisschop.com in euro and VAT is included. Delivery costs are the responsibility of the customer except for promotions or promotional codes. Before the final confirmation of the order you can see the delivery costs in your basket.
8. The official price is in euros and it is indicated several times before the confirmation of your order.
9. Elisebisschop.com can change prices at any time. If you think you have seen the wrong price or the price displayed does not correspond to the actual price, Elisebisschop.com will cancel the order.
10. In order to successfully complete an order the customer must follow 4 steps: Log in inserting the username and password or register if you are a new customer. Add to cart the product (s) you wish to order. Choose the desired delivery method. Choose the desired payment method. Once the method of payment has been selected, the customer must make the payment according to the terms and conditions. It is the sending of the confirmation of the order and the payment which make formal the order. It is possible to cancel the order.
§ 2 Delivery
1. When the customer is a company, the delivery is systematically performed at the customer's risk. This also applies to partial deliveries. If the customer is a consumer, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold, also during purchases by correspondence, is transmitted to the customer only at the time of delivery of the goods. The transfer of risks takes place even when the customer delays in receiving the goods. The goods are delivered to the delivery address indicated by the customer.
2. The prices are spot prices including VAT, plus any packaging and transport costs.
3. In case of delivery to foreign countries, taxes and additional customs duties may be charged to the customer.
4. If the customer is a professional, the goods must be at the reception immediately subject to examination by the customer or his representative to note any damage during transport. On receipt, the professional customer must report and have confirmed in writing by the transport company the visible damage and packaging damaged during transport.
§ 3 Legal right of withdrawal
1. Right to retract . Insofar as the customer is a consumer, he has the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without stating reasons. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day the customer or a third party appointed by him and not constituting the carrier, has received the last goods. To exercise this right of withdrawal, the customer must us (elisebisschop.com, 3 Rue du Chateau, 89660 MAILLY-LE-CHATEAU, France, phone: + 33-3-86814363, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of an unequivocal notification (eg mail or e-mail) of its decision to withdraw from this contract.
2. Consequences of the retraction. If the customer withdraws from this contract, we are obliged to refund without delay, at the latest within fourteen days from the day we received the notification of revocation of this contract, all the payments, including the shipping costs ( with the exception of additional charges resulting from the fact that the customer wanted a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery we offer) that we received from the customer. For this refund, we use the same method of payment used by the customer in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; Fees will not be charged to the customer as part of the refund. We may refuse the refund until we have received the goods or, whichever comes first, until the customer provides proof that the goods have been returned. In all cases, the customer is required to return or deliver the goods no later than fourteen days after the day he has notified us of his withdrawal from the contract. This period is respected when the customer sends the goods before the expiration of the fourteen days period. We pay the cost of returning the goods.
3. The responsibility of the customer is committed only with regard to a possible depreciation of the goods resulting from manipulations other than those necessary to make sure of the nature and the good functioning of the merchandise.
4. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal . The right of withdrawal does not apply in the case of delivery of sealed packaged video recordings when the packaging has been unsealed after delivery.
§ 4 Deadline and payment terms
1. The invoices of elisebisschop.com are - unless otherwise agreed in writing - payable immediately and without deduction. Payment is made upon delivery by cash on delivery. Orders settled by advance payment are only shipped after receipt of payment. In case of payment by credit card, the deduction is made at the time of the establishment of the invoice and the dispatch of the goods. The total amount is reserved on the customer's credit card as soon as he confirms his order online. Elisebisschop.com reserves the right to refuse checks or other means of payment other than cash.
2. Acceptance is only done after payment. Foreign currency settlements are credited according to the bank statement. Bank charges are the responsibility of the customer.
3. If the customer is late in paying the purchase price, the purchase amount is increased during the five percent delay above the prevailing interest rate. In case the company elisebisschop.com would be able to prove additional damage due to the delay, it would then be entitled to assert the latter.
§ 5 Mediation procedure
The consumer has the possibility to resort, in case of dispute, to a procedure of conventional mediation or any other mode of dispute resolution.
§ 6 Applicable law, competent jurisdiction
Any legal relationship between the contracting parties is subject to French law, to the exclusion of international trade law of the United Nations, and the jurisdiction competent for any dispute in connection with this contract is exclusively that of France.
§ 7 Final provision
1. If some of these provisions could not - for any reason whatsoever - be carried out, the validity of the other provisions would not be affected.
2. These general conditions of sale may change at any time without notice. The different versions will however be saved and applied exclusively to the dates concerned.